Thursday, November 10, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Horrible Bosses was just released on Blu-ray/DVD so I had to check this one out.  Honestly, I wanted to see it in the theatre, but with a two-year-old at home my chances to escape for a movie are limited.

Horrible Bosses is a comedy about three guys who literally want to kill their bosses because their work life has become a nightmare.  After seeing this movie I can honestly say I don't blame them for feeling that wayThe movie takes you through the guys' attempts to kill their bosses.  That's really the focus of the movie, there aren't really any side stories.

The movie stars Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis as the three guys.  Their "horrible bosses" are played by Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrell.  The interaction between the guys and their bosses are quite hilarious and really makes this movie.  My particular favorite is Colin Farrell's character.

This is probably the funniest movie I've seen this year.  I would highly recommend this one for anyone looking for a good laugh.  If you've ever been in a situation where you hated your boss, and we all have, you'll enjoy this one but you'll also be thankful you never had any of these as your "horrible boss."

No comments:

Post a Comment