Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jonah Hex

In case you've never heard of it, Jonah Hex is a DC comics story.  It's a tale of a man whose family was murdered and now he's out for revenge.  The difference in this one is that Jonah Hex, played by Josh Brolin, can speak with the dead and is basically invincible.

You know, 90 percent of the time I like comic book movies.  Unfortunately for me, I picked the wrong one.  Jonah Hex is a terrible movie.  The acting is awful, thank you Megan Fox.  The special effects are lame.  The story is so generic but ridiculous at the same time.

I'm keeping this review short because there isn't much to say.  This is the worst movie I've seen in a long long time.  If you enjoy the comic book it might be worth seeing but otherwise avoid this one at all costs.  There is one upside though, I only had to waste about an hour and a half of my life to watch this garbage.

Posted on January 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment