Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Toy Story 3

Ok, so I'm going to have to preface this with the fact that I am not an avid watcher of kids movies.  In fact I normally prefer the opposite, either crudely funny or tons of violence.  However, this is probably the BEST kid movie I have ever seen.

Importantly, I haven't seen the other two movies in the series in years, so I went in with almost a blank knowledge of the story but that wasn't an issue at all.  The story grabs you almost as soon as the movie starts and doesn't let go until the very end.

The film was also absolutely hilarious, and that's coming from someone who doesn't normally enjoy "kid humor."  In particular, the way they incorporated old toys with some new ones was really fantastic.  I will give you a little tip, Mr. Potato Head makes a little switcharoo!

Overall I would highly recommend this movie to anyone, young or old, sap or not, this is really one not to miss.  Probably Pixar's best movie.

Posted on November 30, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment